Gamma 2023 Strategy
Gamma’s Leadership Team has a defined 2023 Strategy:
Strategy: We have created a strategy competency and crafted Gamma’s 2023 strategy:
- Thorough internal process: +50 1-2-1 interviews, multiple workshops including the SLT and Board, and +10 internal workstreams.
- Robust insights gathering: +100 reports compiled and analysed through advanced BI analysis, interviews with analysts and with both channel partners and customers.
- Externally supported by Outvise experts: a team of seasoned management consultants with relevant telecommunications and digital experience.
M&A: We have developed a strong capability within Gamma to support our inorganic growth ambitions:
- Created an M&A capability, utilising both internal and external resources, to successfully execute this aspect of our growth strategy.
- Established a European Board to co-ordinate and manage our M&A activities.
- A highly targeted approach to evaluating acquisition opportunities.
- Supported by a thorough approach towards market / country analysis and developed a methodology and approach to evaluating and integrating acquisition targets.
Gamma’s strategy is based in four key strategic priorities that will allow Gamma to be at the forefront of the markets & competition by 2023.