Certain group policies are approved by the Gamma Communications plc board and are implemented across the group by executive management. In general these group policies are underpinned by local country-based policies or procedures. The group policies include:
- Ethical Conduct policy.
- Anti-bribery and Corruption policy.
- Whistleblowing policy.
- Political Contributions policy.
- Political Lobbying policy.
- Share Dealing policy.
- Risk Management policy.
- Environmental Management policy.
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy.
- Information Security policy.
- Data Protection policy.
There is also an Ethical Procurement Policy (currently its scope covers UK-based procurement).
In addition the board approves the Tax Strategy and the statement on Modern Slavery.